The Ethiconomy Services GmbH offers on the website http://bedda-world.com/en the contractors, customers and interested parties extensive information. In doing so, we attach particular importance to the trustworthy and secure handling of your personal data and the data of your company.
- Name and address of the controller.. 2
- Name and address of the data protection officer.. 2
- Creation of log files. 3
- Analysis-tools. 3
- Links and Content on Third Party Sites.. 4
- SSL encryption.. 4
- Registration on our website.. 4
- Newsletter. 5
- Routine deletion and blocking of personal data.. 5
- Use of social plugins. 6
- Rights of the data subject.. 6
- Transfer of data to third parties.. 13
- Legal basis of processing.. 14
- Duration of storage of personal data.. 14
Name and address of the controller
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions with a data protection character is:
Ethiconomy Services GmbH
Tel: 040 75 24 7531
The data protection officer of the controller is:
Datenschutzberatung Janthur GmbH
Hedelfinger Straße 12
Tel.-Nr.: +49 711 71530104
It is always possible to contradict the setting of cookies by changing the setting in the Internet browser. Laws Cookies can be deleted. It should be noted that disabling cookies may not fully exploit all features of our website.
Each time the website is accessed, Ethiconomy Services GmbH collects data and information through an automated system. These are stored in the log files of the server.
The following data can be collected here:
- Information about the browser type and the used
- The user’s operating system
- The user’s Internet service provider
- The IP address of the user
- Date and time of access
- web pages, of which the system of the user on our
- Web pages that come from the user’s system through our website
The processing of the data serves to deliver the contents of our website, to ensure the functionality of our information technology systems and to optimize our website. The data of the log files are always stored separately from other personal data of the users.
Ethiconomy Services GmbH uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”) Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable you to analyze the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will in no case associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, please be aware that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Disclaimer: By judgment of May 12, 1998, the district court of Hamburg has decided that by providing a link, the contents of the linked site may have to answer for. This can, according to the LG, only be prevented by expressly distancing oneself from these contents. Ethiconomy Services GmbH has links to other sites on the Internet. For all these links applies: the Ethiconomy Services GmbH expressly declares that the Ethiconomy Services GmbH have no influence on the design and content of the linked pages. For this reason, Ethiconomy Services GmbH hereby expressly dissociates itself from all contents of all linked pages on the homepage and does not adopt these contents as its own. This declaration applies to all links displayed on the homepage and to all contents of the pages to which the banners, buttons and links visible at Ethiconomy Services GmbH lead.
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of sensitive content, such as the requests you send to us as the site operator. An encrypted connection is indicated by the browser’s address bar changing from “http: //” to “https: //” and the lock icon in your browser bar.
If SSL encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us can not be read by third parties.
If the data subject uses the possibility of registering on the website of the controller responsible for the processing of personal data, the data will be transmitted to the controller in the respective input mask. The data is stored solely for internal use by the controller.
During registration, the IP address of the user and the date and time of registration are saved. This is to prevent misuse of the services. A transfer of the data to third parties does not take place. An exception exists if there is a legal obligation to disclose.
The registration of the data is required for the provision of content or services. Registered persons have the possibility at any time to delete or modify the stored data. The data subject receives information about the personal data stored about him at any time.
If the newsletter of our company is subscribed, the data will be transmitted in the respective input mask to the controller.
When registering for the newsletter, the IP address of the user and the date and time of registration are saved. This is to prevent misuse of the services or the e-mail address of the data subject. A transfer of the data to third parties does not take place. An exception exists if there is a legal obligation to disclose.
The data will be used exclusively for sending the newsletter. Subscription to the newsletter may be terminated by the data subject at any time. Similarly, the consent to the storage of personal data can be revoked at any time. For this purpose, there is a corresponding link in each newsletter.
The controller processes and stores personal data of the data subject only for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose of the storage. In addition, such storage may take place if provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the person responsible for the processing is subject.
As soon as the storage purpose is removed or a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned regulations expires, the personal data is routinely blocked or deleted.
On our pages plugins of the social network Facebook, provider Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA, are integrated. The Facebook plugins can be recognized by the Facebook logo or the “Like-Button” (“Like”) on our site.
A social network is an Internet-based social meeting place, an online community that usually allows users to communicate with each other and interact in virtual space. A social network can serve as a platform for sharing views and experiences, or allows the Internet community to provide personal or business information. Facebook allows social network users to create private profiles, upload photos and socialize via friend requests.
Each time one of the individual pages of this website, which is operated by the controller and on which a Facebook component (Facebook plug-in) has been integrated, the Internet browser on the information technology system of the person concerned is automatically activated by the respective Facebook Component causes a representation of the corresponding Facebook component of Facebook to download.
If the person concerned is simultaneously logged in to Facebook, Facebook recognizes with each visit to our website by the data subject and during the entire duration of the respective stay on our website, which specific underside of our website visited the person concerned. This information is collected through the Facebook component and assigned by Facebook to the respective Facebook account of the data subject. If the person concerned activates one of the Facebook buttons integrated on our website, for example the “Like” button, or if the person concerned makes a comment, Facebook assigns this information to the personal Facebook user account of the person concerned and saves this personal data ,
Facebook always receives information via the Facebook component that the data subject has visited our website if the data subject is simultaneously logged in to Facebook at the time of access to our website; this happens regardless of whether the person clicks on the Facebook component or not. If such a transfer of this information to Facebook is not wanted by the person concerned, it can prevent the transfer by logging out of their Facebook account before calling our website.
The data policy published by Facebook, which is published under https://de-de.facebook.com/about/privacy/ provides information about the collection, processing and use of personal data by Facebook. It also explains which options Facebook offers to protect the privacy of the data subject. In addition, different applications are available, which make it possible to suppress data transmission to Facebook. Such applications can be used by the data subject to suppress data transmission to Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to associate your visit to our pages with your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
If personal data is processed by you, you are i.S.d. DS-GVO and you have the following rights to the responsible person:
All rights can be asserted to the company according to the contact details in point 1 or to our data protection officer according to the contact details in point 2.
You may ask the person in charge to confirm if personal data concerning you is processed by us.
If such processing is available, you can request information from the person responsible about the following information:
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- the categories of personal data being processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been or will be disclosed;
- the planned period of storage of personal data concerning you or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
- the right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- all available information on the source of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 (1) and (4) DS-BER and – at least in these cases – meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether the personal data relating to you are transferred to a third country or an international organization. In this regard, you can request the appropriate warranties in accordance with. Art. 46 DS-BER in connection with the transfer.
For data processing for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical research purposes:
This right to information may be limited to the extent that it is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the realization of the research or statistical purposes and the restriction is necessary for the performance of the research or statistical purposes.
You have a right to rectification and / or completion to the controller, if the personal data you process is incorrect or incomplete. The person in charge must make the correction without delay.
For data processing for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical research purposes:
Its right of rectification may be limited to the extent that it is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of research or statistical purposes and the restriction is necessary for the performance of research or statistical purposes.
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
- if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
- the processing is unlawful and you reject the deletion of personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of personal data;
- the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- if you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (1) of the GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest Union or a Member State.
If the limitation of the processing according to the o.g. If conditions are restricted, you will be informed by the person in charge before the restriction is lifted.
For data processing for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical research purposes:
Their right to restriction of processing may be limited to the extent that it is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the realization of the research or statistical purposes and the restriction is necessary for the performance of the research or statistical purposes.
- You may require the controller to delete your personal information without delay, and the controller shall promptly delete that information if one of the following is true:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent, to which the processing acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DS-GMO and there is no other legal basis for processing.
- You place gem. Art. 21 para. 1 DS-GVO objection to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you lay gem. Art. 21 (2) DS-GVO Opposition to processing.
- Your personal data have been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data concerning you is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject.
- The personal data relating to you were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8 (1) of the GDPR.
- If the person responsible has made the personal data relating to you public and is in accordance with. Article 17 (1) of the GDPR requires that they be erased, taking due account of the technology available and the implementation costs, including appropriate technical measures to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you if you have requested the deletion of any links to such personal data or copies or replications of such personal data.
- The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation which requires processing under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to carry out a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferring on the controller was
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i and Article 9 (3) of the GDPR;
- for archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Article 89 (1) DS-BER, in so far as the law referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If you have the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing to the controller, he / she is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been corrected or deleted or processing restricted, unless: this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance by the person responsible for providing the personal data, provided that
- the processing on a consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DS-GVO or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DS-GVO or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DS-GMO is based and
- processing is automated.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that your personal data relating to you are transmitted directly from one person to another, as far as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
You have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to prevent the processing of your personal data, which, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DS-GVO takes an objection; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller will no longer process the personal data relating to you unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
If the personal data relating to you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you have the option, in the context of the use of information society services, of exercising your right to opt-out by means of automated procedures that use technical specifications.
You also have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to process personal data relating to you for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes. Art. 89 para. 1 DS-GVO takes precedence over this.
Their right of objection may be limited to the extent that it is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the realization of the research or statistical purposes and the restriction is necessary for the performance of the research or statistical purposes.
You have the right to revoke your data protection consent declaration at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
ou have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has a legal effect on you or, in a similar manner, significantly affects it. This does not apply if the decision
- is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the controller,
- is authorized by Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject, and where such legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, or
- with your express consent.
However, these decisions must not be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 (1) DS-GVO, unless Art. 9 (2) lit. a or g, and reasonable measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
Regarding the in a. and c. In such cases, the controller shall take reasonable steps to safeguard the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the controller, to express his or her own position and to contest the decision.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its place of residence, employment or the place of alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data against DS -GVO violates.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 of the DS-BER.
A transfer of the data is generally not, any exceptions are regulated in the preceding points. The transfer is not made for commercial purposes (address trading).
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) as legal basis.
In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract of which the data subject is a party, Article 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual measures.
To the extent that processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Article 6 (1) lit. c DSGVO as legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or any other natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6 (1) lit. d DSGVO as legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail over the first interest, then Article 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO as legal basis for processing. The legitimate interest of our company lies in the execution of our business activities.
Personal data is stored for the duration of the respective statutory retention period. After expiry of the deadline, the data will be routinely deleted, unless there is a need for a contract or fulfillment of the contract.
For questions and suggestions please send us an e-mail email@example.com